Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Red Wedding Dress

I had a conversation with Austin today that went something like this:

Austin: I love you and you are the best woman in the whole wide world
Me: Thank you, what do you love about me
Austin: well, I love that you buy me (blah, blah, blah)
Me: or because I take care of you and give you what you need and hugs and kisses
Austin: that too, and because you wear beautiful clothes
Me: I wish I could fit into some of my beautiful clothes
Austin: like a dress
Me: I don't think I have any dresses anymore
Austin: Patty wore a red dress to her wedding

That is all I needed to hear. What kind of slut wears a red wedding dress? And, by the way, I saw her very pregnant belly today (but she's not pregnant, so we have to keep the secret;)).

1 comment:

Krista P said...

He's so sweet.

I thought she just looked that way after she had a couple burgers?

lol - sorry, couldn't resist.