Friday, May 22, 2009

First Grade Girls

The other day Austin and I were talking in the car. He brought up the subject of girls. I think I have mentioned before that he is enamoured with a girl named Jennifer. However, he told me today that another boy is "into her" too. So, if she chooses him then Austin will have to find another girlfriend. He was debating between Elke (an extremely smart little thing-parents love her) and Alaina - a girl with beautiful blonde hair (Austin already likes the blondes) who is always always dressed impeccably. He decided on Alaina because "she's pretty cute...and sometimes she has cute shirts". Austin always has a way of putting his own spin on things and it always makes me laugh. He is such a treat to have around most of the time.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

My vote's for Alaina - you know how I feel about Elkie