Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lonely

Austin has been testing people lately. He has developed somewhat of an attitude and speaks to people as if they are stupid or otherwise impeding on his precious time. So, because of this, I was looking forward to some quiet time while he is with David this week. However, here it is Wednesday, and I MISS my boy. It's actually pretty lonely and while Hannah Montana and China are not interesting topics of conversation for me (as they are for Austin) I even miss hearing him talk about those things. Two more days.

I was thinking about Austin earlier today and it popped into my head all of the things he has wanted to be when he grows up (since he turned 8). His list follows: Scientist, Meteorologist, police officer, a worker at McDonalds, a magician, and a store owner.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Maybe he will be all of those things when he grows up.

I think being apart every once in a while if good. By the time you see him again you miss him so much that those little annoying things don't matter. Not for the first hour after reuniting anyway ;)