Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reflections

Reflections on my 2009 post to my blog entitled 32 Goals for my 32nd year:

Mainly, I did not meet hardly any of my goals. But 32 is far too many. I am going to concentrate on celebrating the accomplishments that I did complete or partially met.

#10 I did get my custody arrangement settled
#13 I did go out more socially (which considering it still isn't much, is kind of sad)
#18 I have made more of an effort to show kindness to strangers in small ways
#21 I do now play with Austin a little bit every day that I have him
#23 Since starting my new job, I have made some new friends
#31 As my facial redness has gotten worse, I do now wear makeup everyday to work, no exceptions!

This year, I have decided to concentrate on two and am in the process of deriving a plan on how to make them successful. 1. Lose weight and more importantly 2. find a way to be content with my life.

No comments: