Saturday, May 18, 2013

Relaxation needed

I need to find a way to chill out.  I have been going a little crazy over some really small things lately.  To illustrate and give everyone how nutty I am I will share a short story.  Last Wednesday Austin did a fabulour job pitching in his baseball game.  He struck out five of the six batters he faced, and no one got on base.  He was really awesome.  Today, he had a totally different experience.  He walked some batters, people hit his pitches and he even hit a batter.  You could see the poor boy crumbling throughout the rest of the game...in the field and at bat.  After the game, I just haven't been able to move on.  My thoughts just keep turning to him.  So, I try to engage myself in some mindless activities.  So far today I have cried at three movies and one commercial and one time during while playing a game.  I am definitely losing it.  I have decided that I must find some way to chill out and relax before I become te crazy lady on the street walking up and scaring people. Sigh...

No comments: