Sunday, February 15, 2015

stolen kisses

So, I love my nieces to pieces and I would do anything for them.  And, I am sure they love me too.  Paige has always given me hugs and she came to me as a baby, blah..blah...blah.  Miss Cady was always very affectionate but we had a game of running away when I would try to kiss her.  She loved the chase.  But, I have found my match in little B.  She makes me chase her too and I try to make it a game, but I'm not sure she really wants the kisses or hugs.  Today, Krista chased her and brought her over and I gave B a big kiss on the forehead.  She immediately wiped it off.  So, I blew her a kiss and she acted like she was rubbing it off.  I blew another one and Krista acted like she caught it and put it in B's pocket.  B then proceeded to pick the kiss out of her pocket and gave it to Aunt Barb.  What a little stinker :)

No comments: