Friday, October 9, 2009

boy free weekend




This weekend I am Austin free, which I am in desperate need. Although he does not intend to hurt people's feelings, his brutal honesty gets to me sometimes. The other day, I was reaching up to the cabinets and he said, "whoa mom, your arm has A LOT of fat on it". True but hurtful. He then apologized, but that doesn't really make me feel better.




On another note, just earlier this week I realized that it was the middle of October. Holy cow, where did the time go. I only have three weeks until Halloween and Austin's birthday. I haven't bought or planned anything for the birthday. Last night we went out and got Austin a Transformers costume. He wouldn't get the Super Mario one that I thought was so cute. I miss the days of getting to choose. Anyway, I am attaching two pictures of Halloween costumes past. More to come at a later date.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Scary how fast the past few weeks have gone by!

I've been feeling lazy lately - dragging my feet with school work, not taking any pictures, and just not motivated to do anything. I'm afraid that if I had a kid-free weekend I still wouldn't get any work done.