Thursday, April 8, 2010

Not much

Greatest Aunt Barbara is leaving tomorrow, but our last day with her this trip was today. We wish them a safe trip home. While she was knitting yesterday, Austin asked her several times if she would show him how to knit. He'll make some woman proud someday (maybe).

Today non-tenured teachers in Riverview were given notice that they would be let go again this year and may not be called back. One of them has become a friend of mine and seems to be a great teacher. She was also told today that she won "teacher of the year". I guess she has some good news in with her bad. Hopefully, they will call her back as she has a 6 month old baby at home. Good luck, Mrs. Hayes.

In weight loss news - I am not losing (suprise, suprise)

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Hopefully Mrs H will be able to enjoy some more time with her baby. I know it might be rough without the income, but getting to stay at home with your little one can be rewarded. I know I couldn't handle that, but that's neither here nor there ;)

I'm bummed that I didn't get to stop by and see Greatest Aunt Barb. What was she knitting?