Saturday, July 3, 2010

Little White Dog

I was driving through my parents neighborhood a few weeks ago and saw my good old buddy (eyes rolling) - the little white dog that lives at the beginning of the subdivision. This little white dog must be about 15 years old (at least). I have ever so fond memories of running late for something and seeing this dog. The dog is about as stupid as they come. It would walk down the middle of the street. If a vehicle approached it would continue to stand in the middle of the road and bark at the car. He was content to make his home on the street (literally). It truly amazes me how this dog was never hit or taken away by animal control. I hadnt seen him in quite some time, but he has been back out now a few times in recent weeks. He's looking pretty old but still walking down the middle of the street. I'm sure all those who have lived in that subdivision in the last fifteen years know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

That dog is such a little tramp. I can'ty believe he's still kickin'