Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snow Days

No new pics today, but we did get about 13 inches on Sunday/Monday and then another 1-2 inches today.  This is the most snow I have seen in a while.  I've got to say that shoveling is moving up my list of least favorite chores.  Washing dishes still holds the number one spot after all these years.  Anyway, I have had snow days all week.  Austin's school was called off for tomorrow already as are many other schools in the area.  My schools have not called off yet.  While I really need to be at work to get some serious testing finished.  I'm already pretty screwed because I have lost four days.  I still kind of want another snow day.  I keep checking the internet like a little kid.  While my head knows what I need, my heart really wants to be off.  I am, however, really done with all this snow.  Once Christmas is over, I really have no desire for any more cold weather. 

On a brighter and totally unrelated note, I have been doing pretty well on all of my resolutions so far.  Maybe this will be my year :)

No comments: