Monday, January 27, 2014

2014

So far, not lovin this year.  It has been super cold and snowy.  Austin has had a perpetual attitude and whines every day, almost all night.  I am STRESSED at work.  All these snow days has put me behind and I'm having to work at home a lot.  My evaluation has been cancelled twice due to the inclement weather and I just want to get it out of the way.  I am very nervous about it.  I have been blindsided in the past at a previous job and I just hope it doesn't happen again.  All this has loosened my willpower to not eat.  I have caught myself several times snacking on things without even realizing what I've eaten.  My poor habits are just so engrained in my brain.  I need to get back to it!

Maybe my next blog will not be a complaining one (but I don't know :)

No comments: