Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rough Week

It has been a rough week at the Ahrens/Linder house this week. I found out last weekend that my great aunt Shirley was dying of cancer. She lost her battle on Tuesday and her funeral was this morning. On Wednesday, I got court papers from David's attorney stating that he is taking me back to court for additional time with Austin (anybody who knows this situation, knows how ridiculous this request is) and he wants me to pay his attorney fees and court fees. I think Krista put it best in her blog when she said that he could take a flying leap. Then later Wednesday night I found out that the father of a little girl in Austin's class died from his diabetes. I didn't know him, but my heart goes out to that poor little girl who lost her daddy when she is only 7 years old. I just pray that next week brings better news.

No comments: