Sunday, November 22, 2009

32 Goals for my 32nd Year

Although I am a couple of weeks away from turning 32, I am posting my 32 goals for the next year. They are as follows (in no particular order):

1. Lose weight (the amount will remain my little secret)
2. Get and stay on a budget
3. Exercise most days of the week
4. learn to cook
5. be more positive
6. start Yoga
7. run a mile in 8 minutes
8. take a vacation with only Austin and myself
9. read an inspirational quote every day
10. Get a custody arrangement settled with David
11. pray every day
12. go to church at least 1/2 of the time this year
13. go out more socially
14. scrapbook at least once a month
15. begin knitting
16. watch less t.v. (again, the amount is too embarassing to share with everyone.)
17. be a good friend
18. show kindness to strangers
19. donate something to charity at Christmastime
20. get the house organized and keep it that way
21. play with Austin every day I have him
22. pay more attention to my blog
23. make a new friend
24. keep up with caring for my yard
25. keep my car clean
26. get birthday greetings to people on time
27. buy pretty clothes (this applies if I reach #1)
28. take my vitamins everyday
29. buy a fish for Austin
30. try to clear up my skin
31. wear makeup to work everyday
32. find a good man!

At the end of my 32nd year, I will report my progress on each goal. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Krista P said...

I think you should report progress monthly - that way you don't lose track of your goals.

Have you created a plan for how to make sure you do these things? For example, subscribe to an e-mail feed fopr inspirational quotes - they will send you one every day - or maybe have it delivered to your phone. Or...share your inspirational quote with us on your blog - that way it will force you to blog more too ;)