Saturday, November 7, 2009

Miscellaneous

Since I have again been neglecting my blog, I have a series of things to blog about. First, Austin and Cady celebrated their birthdays together this year because our family has had so much going on. Anyway, Aunt Krista made a princess cake for the two of them. Austin didn't seem to mind. And the cake was cute!
Austin's second attempt at blowing out the candles. I think someone bought the trick candles ;)

Getting ready for attempt #1. Paige looks excited too!

Austin's brown princess cake.

I am also posting a picture of the brochure that Austin had to make for school. It took us forever to finish it, but it turned out well.
I will post pictures of Austin in his Halloween costume and pics from his operetta shortly.



1 comment:

Krista P said...

It wasn't a princess cake...technically. Jerk

Hope he had a nice birthday.