Sunday, December 9, 2012

The 35th year

As I turned 35 this month, it was time to reflect what 34 brought to me.  In a nutshell, nothing.  Nothing exciting has happened and overall could be summed up in one word - BORING.  So far, 35 has brought some ups - I bought myself a new dishwasher for my birthday.  I am pretty excited since I haven't had a working one in about 2 years!  It has already run many a load :)  And, just yesterday I bought a brand new shiny Kia sportage as my Mazda 3 was reaching 8 years old it had to go.  Not really looking forward to the payments, but super excited about the car.  Anyway, I plan on making this a more exciting year.  And, by the time I turn 36, I plan on doing something totally out of character for me.  Something bold and daring.  I'm not sure what yet, but I MUST do something.  Wish me luck!

No comments: