Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Christmas Pageant

Austin's school Christmas program was this evening. I got there an hour early and got an awesome spot. I think this is the first year that I have actually been able to see him. The kids did a great job with singing the songs. I'm so proud of Austin! And he looked so handsome in the shirt and tie he had on. The only bad part was the twenty-five minute preservice music which consisted of the band and handbells playing. My head was pounding by the end. I played in the band in elementary school and hope to God that we did not sound that bad. My mother assured me that we were not nearly that bad. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Well, you did have a way of making the dog howl when YOU practiced - lol

Dad mentioned the band and handbells played - I think he said they were good? He also mentioned that enrollment looked like it was down since we were in school, which probably means that there were more of us in the band, which means that the good people drowned out the bad people, probably. Sorry you had to suffer through it.

Sorry I missed the show. Especially the spectical I'm sure David and his family made in their redneck gettup.