Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nothing Much

Apparantly Paige was not in the mood for pictures!
The kids found some things to scoot around on. They were going fast in circles.

Austin and I on Thanksgiving morning. P.S. it was COLD!

A picture of the house. Can't see the lights because it wasn't quite dark yet.

Nothing much going on right now, but this last weekend seemed very busy. Thursday was Thanksgiving of course. This year we had it at Zion church (I guess our family is getting too big for Aunt Cheryl's house). Then Friday I went shopping with mom and cleaned up a little. Saturday we bought a tree, attempted to decorate it and put up the outside decorations. While my dad assured me that the tree should be securely in place, it proved not to be. As I was decorating, it fell over. Luckily, I was nearby and caught it about half way before it hit the floor. I had to bribe Austin to help me take all of the ornaments off so it would at least stand up long enough to get some more branches sawed off at the bottom. Sunday I got to redecorate the tree (FUN! spoken sarcastically) and mulch the leaves in the yard.

I only have a few more days left before my 32nd birthday. I just feel so old. When did that happen!

1 comment:

Krista P said...

You two look cold in the shot outside of Mom's house.

Thanksgiving was fun, admit it.

My tree's still standing - you should have asked me to help you put the tree up.

I've been meaning to take some pictures of our lights, but it's been too cold for me to venture outside.