Sunday, February 16, 2014

My little embarrassment

I am going to admit right now that I am a little embarrassed by what I am going to post, but here it is.  As many of you know, I am a "t.v.holic", but normally I don't get so moved by a show.  I just have to get this out before I go crazy.  I, shamefully, watch Dance Moms, because I think that those girls are wonderful dancers and let's face it, many people in America like a little drama.  Now, I have always had to record it because I can't watch it when my blood pressure is high.  Anyway, I am officially DONE with this show and I think everyone else should be too.  Abby Lee Miller is the biggest jackass that has ever walked the planet and she deserves whatever misfortune should happen upon her.  I have watched her berate her dancers (keeping in the back of my mind, that it was probably partly for ratings - I mean who could really be that mean, right?) since the show came on.  But this season she has crossed the line.  I just can't watch anymore.  It's not entertainment.  I think that she honestly fancies herself a celebrity.  And, as far as the girls are concerned, I have always liked all of them for one reason or another, but Maddie is turning out just like her mother.  And that is a shame that she has finally been taught that lying and cheating is a good thing and a way to advance yourself in the world.  It's unfortunate that this show promotes dropping out of school at a young age so that you can pursue a career when you are over the hill by 30. 

Anyway, I apologize to the people who read this.  I have wasted two minutes of your time today!  Go do something useful to make up for this loss of your time :)

No comments: