Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Food

I was in a superWalmart the other day doing some shopping, when I noticed a couple of college guys walking by. In their cart was: three gallon containers of milk and several cereal boxes. Nothing else that I could see. They probably have a box a day. I'm not really sure how they can afford it though with the high price of cereal these days.

Secondly, while watching a reality t.v. show, I saw a woman get milk, add sugar and add honey to a cup. I thought that surely she had to be making something. But, no, she just drank it as it was. Gross!

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Makes you wonder. The guys probably think ceral is an economical meal since it's simple. Sooner or later they'll realize ramen is the way to go.

My theory on the milk thing...you know how, when you have a bowl full of honey nut cherrios, at the end the milk tastes really good. Maybe she figured out a way to have the milk without having to soak the cereal? Then again, maybe she's just pregnant and wanted milk, honey, and sugar.

Very odd.