Saturday, July 11, 2009

My sister dearest

I was again on Facebook and got some more disturbing news. I was casually browsing different pages when I happened upon my beautiful little sister's page and noticed that she had 337 friends. That's right 337. Although most people have always liked her better, she clearly blew me out of the water with her numbers. I don't even know that many people, and hey, people are rejecting my friendship requests. Poor, poor, pitiful Monica. Someday, I will find a way to beat her at something.

2 comments:

Krista P said...

For what it's worth, most of those people don't really like me ;)

Krista P said...

Me again...

I went to two high schools - keep that in mind. One of them was pretty big. If you look at percentages instead of raw numbers - your probably better off.